Last update: 25.08.2020
1. Responsible for data processing
The data processing manager of the S.E.Y.W. is TDM 2000 Association (owner’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. Types of personal data
SEYW collects, processes and uses personal information concerning Users (i.e. the person who registers on the SEYW Site and uses the Services offered by the Online Platform) on the basis of the contract concluded between the parties and according to the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 / 679 (GDPR). The information may include any data that is used to log in as a User, is used, or is given voluntarily when using the Services of the S.E.Y.W. (such as email, name, occupation, sector, telephone number), or, respectively, any other information that otherwise becomes accessible by the S.E.Y.W. as a result of the request and use of the Services, as well as any information provided by the User to the Project or to the S.E.Y.W. such as messages, posts, etc.
While visiting the S.E.Y.W. or our Services are used, the Consortium is also processing online identifiers such as IP addresses, log files, and / or any other information necessary to reproduce electronic statements created by the User when using the Services of the S.E.Y.W. and for the identification of the User in the event of a legal dispute.
Furthermore, if the User wants to register for an S.E.Y.W. Event, he must be asked to enter his email address and telephone number.
1. Purpose of data processing
The aforementioned types of personal data are processed for the following purposes:
• provide the User with the Services available on the S.E.Y.W Website;
• comply with legal obligations
• exercise or defend the rights and interests of a Partner or of the S.E.Y.W. as overall protected by law;
• ensure the correct functioning of the S.E.Y.W. site, also ensure the security of the network and information;
The S.E.Y.W. takes due care and assumes responsibility for the protection of the User’s information, of which it has become aware in carrying out the provision of the Services, except in the event of force majeure or Actions for the purpose of damage by third parties set off.
1. Legal criteria for data processing
2. The data subject has given his consent to the processing of his personal data for a specific purpose;
3. Data processing is necessary for the execution of a contract to which the User is a party, in cases where the Services available on our Site are provided to the User;
4. The data processing operations are conducted according to the same criteria that were part of the steps at the time of the User’s request before the conclusion of the contract – for example when the User registers on the Site;
5. The processing of data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interest pursued by a Partner or by ProgettoS.E.Y.W. – such as: in the event of a legal dispute; prevent or investigate unauthorized access to the User’s account; protect the User from actions for the purpose of damage and ensure his personal safety;
1. Recipients or types of recipients of personal data
The User’s personal data will be disclosed to third parties only in some sporadic cases in which the data processors must comply with legal obligations or must protect their rights. The project S.E.Y.W. may disclose the User’s personal data in cases where explicit consent has been provided at the time of registration or at a later stage; o in the event that this information is requested by the state authorities, judicial bodies or public officials who, according to current legislation, are competent and authorized to request and obtain such information in accordance with the procedures established by law. In the event that the User or third parties under your control have committed actions for the purpose of damage pursuant to the Terms and Conditions of Use or have violated some legal rights or interests of third parties, the S.E.Y.W. is authorized to provide the relevant competent authorities with the User’s data in order to undertake the necessary legal procedures, according to the law in force.
The aforementioned types of personal data are accessible only by the Administrators of the S.E.Y.W.
Since the Site is developed by the Erasmus + Program, only anonymous data (statistical) will be provided to the European Commission.
1. Transfers of personal data to third countries or international organizations
The data controller has no intention of transferring the User’s personal data to data processors or data processors established in third countries or international organizations.
If there are cases of data transfer to data processors or data processors in third countries or international organizations, the data manager must keep the User informed. In any case, the transfer will be conducted in full compliance with the GDPR in compliance with the transfer of personal data to third countries and only to the extent that an adequate level of protection is satisfied.
1. Retention period of personal data
Personal data are stored on the S.E.Y.W. Site, as long as the User is registered. After the User’s account is deleted, all personal data is immediately deleted. Therefore, the User Account will no longer exist and the account name will be anonymous, therefore all messages and posts on the S.E.Y.W. will not lead to the identification of the data subject.
Users have the right to delete their messages and / or posts, which means that this information will not be stored on the S.E.Y.W.
For evaluation purposes, statistical data is kept for 5 years after the end of the project. The statistical data will not make any of the users of the Site S.E.Y.W. identifiable.
1. Rights of the data subject
The following rights follow the articles. 13-20 of the GDPR, and according to the current legislation for the protection of personal data, it is possible to exercise:
• the right to be informed about the categories of personal data processed on the Platform, the legal fields for processing, the purposes for which the data processing is conducted, etc .;
• the right to access personal data processed on the S.E.Y.W. site, as well as additional information according to art. 15 of the GDPR;
• the right to rectify inaccurate personal data concerning the User or to integrate incomplete personal data;
• the right to cancel (‘right to be forgotten’) of personal data concerning the User, in the cases established in Article 17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR;
• the right to limit the processing of data – this right applies in the various cases established in Article 18 of the GDPR;
• the right to data portability, eg. the right to receive all personal data processed on the SEYW Site, concerning the User in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and to transmit those data to another controller without impediment by the controller to to whom the personal data have been provided. This right applies only in the event that the processing is based on consent (Article 6, paragraph 1, point a), or Article 9, paragraph 2, point a)), or on a contract (Article 6, paragraph 1, point b)) And the processing is carried out by automated means.
1. Exercise of the rights of the data subject
All Data Subjects (Users) can exercise their rights by sending a message to the following e-mail address: (add the address)
Furthermore, every User has the right to lodge a complaint with their national data protection authority, if they believe that their data is being processed illegally.
1. Links for other sites
The Project has no control over and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party’s services or sites.
The terminology used in the current document (such as, User, Visitor, Project S.E.Y.W., ProgettoS.E.Y.W.) Is described in the Terms and Conditions of Use.