In all its years, HEALTH ROUTE has developed a spectrum of services with the concern of psychosomatic and psychosocial empowerment of individuals and groups. With its team of professionals with long-term, continuous and multifaceted training, and the network of partnerships it has established, HEALTH ROUTE implements a holistic percpective: It creates the conditions so that people and groups with different requests can receive high quality services of support and education, within a clear framework of moral values. Thus, we carefully support people psychotherapeutically and psychosomatically, we responsibly implement actions that intervene in the psychosocial field, and we provide training programs of professionalism and quality.
HEALTH ROUTE is a social cooperative enterprise of collective and social benefit (AGEMKO 000013903070). It is included in the General Register of Social and Solidarity Economy since its establishment (year 2014). Its statutory goals include the pursuit of sustainable development through alternative, thematic and mild tourism and the provision of social services of general interest through activities that promote quality of life. for social groups such as infants, the elderly, children, people with disabilities and chronic diseases. The provision of services by the comm. HEALTH ROUTE does not replace the general obligations of the state regarding the exercise of social policy. Some of the more specific purposes of the HEALTH ROUTE coop are:
- Psychological support and psychotherapy
- Psychosomatic empowerment
- Support for the improvement of citizens’ lives and the upgrading of general living conditions
- Education through the organization and implementation of seminars
- Entrepreneurship consulting
- The promotion of the social and solidarity economy
- The empowerment of people belonging to socially vulnerable groups
- The promotion of socially beneficial collaborations between individuals and institutions.
- The pursuit of a positive social footprint is linked to the implementation of actions that facilitate it.
HEALTH ROUTE coop plans, implements and evaluates actions of social and collective benefit every year, strongly seeking the Strengthening of Structures & Capacity Building of the socially vulnerable groups and the wider society of Volos and Magnesia.